Mr.Cheff Uruli made in Hindalium/indalium/Indolium ( casted aluminium) is commonly used for cooking and also for small scale cooking like preparing side dishes like chicken, beef roast and sweets like payasam. Nowadays many luxury hotels use Urulis to serve food for their guests, as Urulis have majestic and hygienic looks apart from its tradition, and is easy to clean and maintain. You can cook any type of food items on this cookware. Aluminium boasts a thermal conductivity 16 times that of stainless steel. Or, to put it in simple terms, an aluminium ware will heat up 16 times faster than a stainless steel pot.
• Non Stick after proper seasoning with cooking oil
• It also used for indoor and outdoor cooking, especially Indian wedding catering purpose.
• Pure Aluminium, Scratch resistant, Easy to handle. Heavy anti bulging base, High thermal conductivity.
• Due to high price of other materials lot of hotels in Kerala using this light weight cookware.
• Before initial use- Wash the cookware with warm, soapy water and a sponge or stiff brush. Rinse and thoroughly dry the cookware with a clean, dry cloth or paper towels.MAINTENANCE -To ensure your cookware last long. Keep your vessel clean, neat and dry when not in use. After cooking, wash with a mild soap solution using a soft brush.Don’t keep the vessels unwashed for a long time after use. Wash the used one and wipe it off with a cotton cloth.